You all have been going gaga over Tony’s amazing shirts and the African fabric he uses when he gets his clothes made in Ghana. This video breaks down how to get clothes made here. We also talk about shopping for fabric, finding inspiration for African clothes for men and women as well as why we love getting tailor made clothes in Ghana.
👉🏽 Follow our black family blog channel as we relocate from Texas to Ghana in 2020. We go beyond the return and talk about what it’s like as a black family living abroad. We’ll share with you all the ins and outs of expat life with weekly check ins and monthly live events. Join this diaspora vlog and hear about Ghana living and moving overseas with your family by subscribing now. Then comment below- what do you want to know about us or about living in Ghana?
Support these local craftspeople when you are in Tema, Ghana and having your stylish Ghanaian clothes made just for you ❤️️!
✅ Our Tailor, Mr. Jimmy @ +233 24 313 7378 and here:
✅ Our Seamstress, Mrs. Kafui @ 233 26 962 5168 and here:
✅ Our Fabric Supplier: Mrs. Gina @ +233 24 454 4199 and here:
🤝And visit our PARTNERS PAGE for more: https://expatlifeghana.com/partners/
📍 RESOURCE LIST 📍
🥚 EMPOWER https://tidd.ly/2G2TqYm
– If you are still SAVING UP for your move, then the EMPOWER app is a MUST! It will help you keep track of expenses and start building a nest egg. They also have a ton of services too!
🧬️ LIVING DNA https://tidd.ly/32Hm2P9
As far as DNA, Living DNA is super affordable (and they have regular sales) plus they offer the most detailed information for African heritage, including a breakdown of 72 distinct regions! We hope you are from West Africa!
💰 WORLD REMIT https://tidd.ly/34A8DdH
– Be sure to download and sign up with WORLD REMIT so you can transfer money to yourself when you get to GHANA (also works for mobile money)!
🦈 SURF SHARK VPN https://surfshark.club/friend/83qtmy89
– We use Surf Shark to get American TV and access websites that we need for work but are blocked because of the African ISP address. If you need internet access to certain sites or just like your Netflix, believe me, this is worth every penny. Use our link and get 30 days FREE!
👕 NOOKED STREETWEAR https://nooked.net/collections/africa-swag
– Love Tony’s Shirts? We love Nooked Streetwear. Ghana shirts for Ghana Lovers!
📞 GOOGLE FI https://g.co/fi/r/F6RN91
– We use Google phone services when we travel internationally. It keeps our US phone number working and lets us stay in touch with friends, work and family.
Plug Adaptor: https://amzn.to/3lqAWRS
Pocket Charger: https://amzn.to/2YIn6jP
Microfiber Towels: https://amzn.to/38Ss7KR
Be sure to check out our closed Facebook Group (for anyone moving to Ghana specifically):
Find our Ghana Vlog on social media by following us here:
☑️ INSTAGRAM: @ExpatLifeGhana
☑️ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Expat-Life-Ghana-104312118005115/
☑️ WEBSITE: https://www.ExpatLifeGhana.com
*Our description may include referral codes/links that allow us to earn points or credit that can be redeemed for products and/or subscriptions. When you use our referral code/link, you are helping to support us! Thank you for your support!*