Reveal-S Tutorial – How to sublimate onto cotton with Reveal-S
Using a specialised transfer film, you can sublimate onto light-coloured or white cotton fabrics or use the Reveal PrintPerfect as a sublimation printer as you would with any other sublimation printer and ink!
Find out more by subscribing or visit our website:
Reveal Starter Kit
Reveal-S Transfer Film
PrintPerfect P600 Driver
Epson Sure Colour P600
Geo Knight DK20s
How to print through the driver:
1. Open your design in your favourite image editor.
2. Remove any background from the design and leave it on a transparent background.
3. Export the image as a PNG file
4. Open the PrintPerfect print driver
5. Select the Reveal-S Photographic print cue from the available tabs
6. Locate the design on your computer and drag into this window
7. Make sure the media size set here matches the media size you have in the printer
8. This window shows you a preview of the print layout, the image has been automatically mirrored
9. When ready select the image in the cue and click the printer icon at the top of the screen, the image will now be sent to the printer
10. Once printed the transfer can be used immediately
11. Place cotton T-Shirt onto the heat press bed
12. Place transfer facedown onto the cotton t shirt in press
13. Press at 280°F for eighteen seconds (you can convert the time to °C but it may not be as exact)
14. Once pressed, peel the transfer off immediately with a smooth motion.
15. That’s it, done!
Sublimation onto Cotton with Reveal PrintPerfect P600